Join the 2013 Oncofertility Conference's evening event to celebrate the policy and educational advances that are paving the way for oncofertility and fertility preservation care around the world.
The evening reception will be held on Monday, September 9th from 5:30 - 7 PM in Prentice Women's Hospital (250 E. Superior St., Chicago, IL 60611) in the 3rd floor Harris Atrium. Highlights of the evening include:
- Insights from Eric G. Neilson, MD, the Lewis Landsberg Dean at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Remarks by the president-elect of the American Medical Association, Robert Wah, MD, on the association's recent fertility preservation policy advances
- More than 45 research poster presentations on the science, medicine, and education behind oncofertility
- Discuss fertility preservation with researchers and clinicians from around the globe
- A chance to meet national advocates in the cancer arena
Consider attending the entire 2013 Oncofertility Conference!