The ISFP invites you to take part in The 3rd World Congress on the International Society for Fertility Preservation which will take place in Valencia, Spain on November 7-9, 2013.
Fertility preservation is a substantial quality of life issue for young cancer survivors. As a consequence, the demand for fertility preservation has dramatically increased. The aim of the Congress is to update current scientific and clinical development of fertility preservation strategies. The Congress will not only propagate the current knowledge but also provide an opportunity for networking.
This congress is designed for reproductive endocrinologists, hematology-oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, psychologists, basic scientists, clinical researchers, oncology nurses, REI nurses, oncology social workers and others interested in fertility preservation.
During this congress, participants will be able to:
- Educate medical professionals to facilitate FP referrals
- Define the ethical and legal issues related to FP
- Explain the impact of cancer treatment on fertility and reproduction.
- Evaluate the current status of gamete Cryopreservation.
- Assess the strategies and values of emerging technology in ovarian transplantation.
- Recognize basic physiology and effects of Cryopreservation.
- Analyze physiology and current techniques of folliculogenesis and IVM.
- Identify new fertility preservation technologies
REGISTER for this exciting event now!