The ASCO Annual Meeting brings together more than 25,000 oncology professionals from a broad range of specialties, making it an excellent venue for exploring the theme of the Meeting — "Science and Society." Attendees of the 2014 Annual Meeting in Chicago, Illinois will find cutting-edge scientific presentations and comprehensive educational content that helps set the standard for cancer care in the United States and around the world.
Of particular interest, an Education Session on Fertility Preservation: State of the Art and Future Directions will be held at 1 pm on Friday, May 30, 2014. Topics will include:
- Current fertility preservation options for male cancer patients
- Current fertility preservation options for female cancer patients
- Issues of concern for fertility preservation in pediatric cancer patients
- Psychological/ethical issues related to fertility preservation in cancer patients
- New scientific horizons in fertility preservation
Join your colleagues to discover the latest in translational research and multidisciplinary care.