The first day of the 2017 Oncofertility Conference will consist of a number of education sessions. These smaller, more intimate sessions, will cover a variety of practical oncofertility topics and allow for maximum interaction among attendees. Many of the courses include a combination of lectures, extended question and answer sessions, and even some hands-on laboratory training. Attendees are able to personally connect with the leaders in the field and share their own experiences. Ultimately, these courses allow attendees to thoughtfully network with colleagues and identify opportunities for future projects and collaborations in both the basic science and clinical setting.
Sessions this year include:
- Fellow Education Day
- Male Oncofertility
- Global Partners
- Pediatric Initiative Network
- Gender & Sex Diversity Fertility Preservation Workshop
- Ethical Considerations: Posthumous Reproduction
- Interdisciplinary Oncofertility Care
- Lab Course: Advanced Technologies in Reproductive Bioengineering
To learn more about these sessions and view the complete agenda, click here.