Implementation of a Fertility Preservation Program
Based on the Oncofertility Consortium’s experience of building comprehensive fertility preservation programs, we have compiled the following resources:
This manual details the how sites can start their own ovarian tissue cryopreservation protocol and can also serve as a reference for general fertility preservation programs. For example, the Oncofertility Consortium works with ReproTech, Ltd. for long-term storage and Memorial Blood Centers for infectious disease testing. Guidance for setting up accounts with these facilities is found above.
- IRB templates for ovarian tissue cryopreservation, scaffold, testicular tissue cryopreservation
- Billing resources: information and appeal letters
- Oncofertility Consortium fertility preservation publications
Helpful video resources for starting and expanding a fertility preservation program
- OC2022: Tips and resources for starting or expanding a fertility preservation program
- 2019 Oncofertility Conference: Karen Burns, MD and Julie Sroga Rios, MD
- 2019 Oncofertility Conference: William Kutteh, MD
- 2019 Oncofertility Conference: Michael vonWolff, MD
- 2018 Oncofertility Conference: Antoinette Anazodo, MD
For any questions about the Oncofertility Consortium or establishing a fertility preservation program, please contact us.