Whova-the Official Conference App
We’re excited to announce that 2019 Oncofertility Conference: Pediatric Oncofertility: At the Intersection of Oncology, Fertility Preservation, and Patient Care has a free, official app Whova which you can download and be able to:
- View the event agenda and plan your schedule
- Find someone to share a cab (or Uber/Lyft) to go to the conference/event together
- Plan some social activities such as a morning run, lunch or dinner, city tour, or meet-ups with your fellow attendees. You can even post job openings.
- View all poster abstracts
- Receive updates such as last minute room change from the organizers
- Get presentation documents and slides
After downloading, use the email address you registered with when signing up in the app and choose a strong password, or sign up using a social media account. Once you’re signed up, you should be taken directly to your event!
If you aren’t directly added to the event and are asked for an event invitation code when accessing the event, please email us to receive this code directly. (Please do not share this invitation code with people who are NOT attendees of the event).
Already used the Whova app in the past? Double-check that it is installed on your phone, and log in using your existing account email and password.
We look forward to seeing you soon at 2019 Oncofertility Conference: Pediatric Oncofertility: At the Intersection of Oncology, Fertility Preservation, and Patient Care !