Currently, Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica (AOGS) is preparing a Theme Issue on CANCER DURING PREGNANCY to communicate recent advances and emerging new knowledge in basic and clinical science related to pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management of cancer during pregnancy. AOGS would like to invite the researchers with a special interest in cancer during pregnancy to submit their papers (original research articles, reviews and commentaries).
Topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Diagnosis, Prognosis and follow-up after cancer during pregnancy
- Clinical genetics methods for diagnosis
- Clinical outcomes, oncological, obstetric and perinatal outcomes
- Oncologic treatment during pregnancy
- Imaging methods during pregnancy
- Radiation therapy during pregnancy
- Fertility preservation for patients presenting with cancer during pregnancy
- Organization of healthcare
- Supportive care, psychological issues
Kenny A- Rodriguez-Wallberg, MD, PhDProfessor, Senior ConsultantKarolinska Institute and Karolinska University HospitalStockholm, SwedenFrédéric Amant, MD, PhDGynecological OncologistUZ Leuven, Belgium and the Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, the NetherlandsGanesh AcharyaProfessor of Obstetrics & GynecologyDepartment of Clinical Science, Intervention & Technology (CLINTEC)Karolinska Institute and Karolinska University Hospital
Keywords: pathophysiology, pregnancy, management of cancer, diagnosis, basic science, clinical science
Please refer to the Author Guidelines to prepare your manuscript. When submitting your manuscript, please answer the question: “Is this submission for a special issue?” by selecting the special issue title from the drop-down list.