Oncofertility Virtual Grand Rounds
The Oncofertility Consortium hosts monthly Virtual Grand Rounds as a way to connect researchers, clinicians, and others from across the globe to discuss emerging research and clinical services in the field of oncofertility and beyond. With this technology, a single presenter broadcasts video and data slides and viewers ask text-based questions that can be answered in real-time. An unlimited number of viewers can join these online presentations from anywhere around the world, allowing for the oncofertility community to act quickly to develop shared practices within the expanding community.
Oncofertility Practice Building
The 2017/2018 series of Virtual Grand Rounds will look closely at how to implement an oncofertility program at your home institution and explore the practical ways to develop an oncofertility program. This series of talks will focus on the multifaceted approach to setting up an oncofertility practice, both domestically and aboard.
- 2017-2018 Virtual Grand Rounds Schedule
- Connect to a VGR
To Attend in Person:
Robert H. Lurie Research Building, 303 E. Superior St., Ste. 10-123, Chicago, IL 60611
To Join Virtually via WebEx:
Test your computer’s compatibility prior to the meeting with this link: https://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html
If your computer requires an update, you will be prompted to do so. If your computer is compatible, you will see a blank page. This indicates that your computer is up to date and ready to connect to WebEx.
- On the day of the meeting, login to participate beginning at 8:45am central time using the following
- Enter meeting room ID: 805 203 289, enter Meeting password: OncoVGR (password is case sensitive), then enter your full name and email address.
- Note: Please mute your speakers and microphone during the session.
- To ask a question at the end of the session, use the chat window.
- If you are using a mobile device to connect, click here to connect.
For technical assistance, please contact: Joe Glover at email@example.com (NOTE: Technical support is not available during the presentation).